The Registration Process:
- Registration will go live 15 December 8 am PST. At that time you will want to come back to this website (or www.wlanpros.com) and look for the Register for #WLPC green button at the top of the page.
- That will take you to the online Registration form. An individual registration form will need to be completed by each attendee.
- At the time of registration you will need to choose between Main Conference Only or Main Conference + Boot Camp options.
- You will be given the opportunity to select 1 Deep Dive of your choice. Each Deep Dive class does have a limited amount of available spots and they will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You will be asked to select a 2nd and 3rd choice in case your first choice fills up.
- You will be given an opportunity to select if you need any additional "shoulder nights" before or after the main conference.
- Once you submit your registration you will receive your invoice with payment options (credit card, check, money transfers available) as well as your registration confirmation email containing all your selections for you to verify and confirm. A copy of your "paid for invoice" will serve as your "ticket" to #WLPC.
What are my payment options?
- You will be able to pay via credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- As soon as you complete the online registration form, giving us all your details, an invoice will be generated and sent to you separately. At that time you will choose how to pay. This is to accommodate those who need to submit payment to their finance/accounting departments or have to submit their invoices for payment.
- While we are happy to help make registering and paying for #WLPC as easy as possible, we still require a timely payment on all invoices. If your company chooses to take a long time to pay or puts us in a 90 day hold we cannot guarantee your spot. If your company requires a long hold time please plan on purchasing with a credit card and getting reimbursed by your company. If you have a special circumstance or expect an issue please contact Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help answer any questions you may have.